Thursday, April 8, 2010

Well......

I had my weekly doctor visit and ultra sound today. I was really hoping he'd say the blood clot was all gone, I could go off bed rest now, and officially be back to normal--but that was not the case. The blood clot actually got 2 cm. bigger and he said I'd better REALLY be on strict bed rest now.. ( Like I wasn't before?) The nurse gave me a little ray of hope when she said the last couple of patients that had the same thing I have- that their clots got bigger, and then just disolved. So....that's what's keeping me going this week----and this exciting news..........
I thought we'd might as well share these very expensive pictures that we're having taken!! So enjoy!!! We sure do. :)

3 comments:

Sarah's Project said...

Congrats on the baby boy! And you're doing great taking things one day at a time. It will get better - one ultrasound at a time, right?

Anonymous said...

We have a ton of those expensive pictures too:) Although, that is a great picture of the entire baby boy!! We could never get one like that of Jaycee. You're the best Rachael-you can do this.

Marla Moxley said...

That's a great photo of the baby! Our's just only really ever looked like a bean...a spider when he got older.