Thursday, April 29, 2010

18 weeks!

A couple of things today..... First off-- I swallowed my pride and got in a wheel chair so I could go around CostCo and WalMart. It was much better than just waiting in the car, I will say that...and a thank you to my aunt who is letting me use the chair. I just have to not care what people think- easier said than done.
And- a note to the nice ultra sound lady today---- thank you for saying the clot looked smaller!! She said that she didn't know what the other lady was measuring last time -that had looked like something they'd missed- she said it was definitely looking smaller. :) YEAH! And the baby is still a boy and looking great! (That's what keeps me going!)
He would not hold still for a decent profile pic! :) He still looks good though.
He was constantly playing with his hands- which I think is one of the cutest things in the world to see!

No comments: