Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ashton's 4th birthday!

On Friday it was Ashton's 4th birthday! My aunt from Boise came to help us out while my mom was in Provo for the weekend. So my aunt took Ashton and Aaron to the park and they played outside all day. He could NOT decide what to have on his cake....so many choices! Finally he decided on a "Ben 10" cake (this is from Cartoon Network :) ). ---My aunt made and decorated most of the cake. Thank you!
The toy swords were a hit! (literally) They transformed into light sabers by the way.

And a Star Wars transformer from grandma! It doesn't get much better than that for a 4 year old! He also got a bike-- which I'll try to get a picture of some day. He is an amazing bike rider! He's been riding with no training wheels for a while now and just loves it. We had a great day- we love you Ashton!!

No comments: