Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter at home

We had a very nice Easter at home with my mom. (Thanks dad for sharing her!) We decorated the eggs on Saturday, and they looked so nice and colorful. The kiddos had fun dying the eggs, and we had no major spills, or anything to report, so I guess it was a success! The beautiful Easter eggs!
My view (from the couch) of the kids dying eggs. My mom laid the ground rules- and the kids did great.....I hate anything to do with dye in my house by the way...... but we survived. :)

Liv came to visit me on the couch. What a sweetie!


More egg dying----this is all I could see from the couch----so I guess there could have been spills I don't know about. :)



For Easter dinner on Sunday Adam smoked a turkey breast. It was amazing!!! I'm not even a huge turkey fan, but this was some of the best meat I've ever eaten!! Great job Adam!




Adam's view of Easter morning....This must be what it looks like six feet five inches high. Cool!





More Easter morning. Nice head phones Ashton! Everyone got a year's supply of candy- that was inhaled in about 3 minutes---It really was a nice, relaxing day- and wonderful that we could watch/listen to our church's General Conference too. It helped us all remember what we really celebrate at Easter, and how grateful we are to have a Savior.






1 comment:

Sarah's Project said...

I'm so glad you had a fun Easter from the couch, I had a good summer from that very same place! We sure pray for your sanity & Adam's, it will be better soon. And you'll be able to celebrate on the cruise!