Thursday, March 11, 2010

Some updates and other randomness.....

I noticed that I haven't put many pictures of the kids on the blog lately---only pictures of food, and more food....:) So I thought that I'd put some pictures of my lovely children and randomly- our new chore chart- but it is blog worthy. Actually I have a picture of a pie that Adam made that I'll post later (more food) it was awesome! So here are some recent photos of the kiddos.... Livia had pig tails in her hair yesterday!! It was soooo cute. (And that's Aaron's arm mid swing at something on the side)
More pig tails--- I had to document this!

She really did look adorable- she just wouldn't hold still for a decent picture. Oh well.


Here is our new chore chart!! My friend Kim gave me this idea. They are on our kitchen door with magnets, and when they finish they flip the card over. Color coordinated and everything. And they rotate chores every week. It's been a great chart.



Livi's been giving the greatest hugs!




More hugs! It is close to the sweetest thing I've ever seen. She is soooo willing to give a hug, and it just makes everyone's day.





I had the boys hold still for a picture since I haven't taken one of them in a while. There is only about a half inch difference in height between those two. Ashton has been waking up in the middle of the night saying his legs hurt. I'm thinking it's growing pains. Poor thing. He is a big boy!






Cool dudes!






No comments: