Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Delicious!!!!!

So I tried a new cinnamon roll recipe and WOW!!!! I must say, these are the best I've EVER made- they even rival my mom/grandma's recipe. And that's saying something, because my mom and grandma make the best cinnamon rolls in the world.- But seriously these will give even the best, a run for the money. So click on the link below, and try it out. DELICIOUS!! ( Adam ate one of the 9x13 pans by himself when he came home from work! ) http://littlepiggyfood.blogspot.com/2010/02/vanilla-pudding-cinnamon-rolls.html

2 comments:

shayne and kimberly said...

I made these yesterday. VERY VERY DANGEROUS. I am afraid I will never make them again because I will consume them all. YUM YUM!!!

Beth Moxley said...

If they rival mine, I better give them a try! Although grandma's still win out over mine! Don't know what she does different, it's the same recipe...but her's are always better.