Monday, February 22, 2010

Very ambitious!

My cousin Naomi is going to college near us, and we've been able to see more of her, so that's been really fun! On Saturday she did something very ambitious, and brave----she took Ella, Aaron and Ashton to the petting zoo and out to ice cream. :) My kids were soooo excited all week- and I was worried. I was mostly nervous about how Ashton would do- but in the end- Naomi said they were great, and they all had a really good time. (Except Ashton learned his lesson about trying to pet a goose.) oops! And thanks to Naomi for documenting the excursion and sending the pictures! Ella, Aaron, & Ashton
Hang on cowboy!

Fun stagecoach


Aaron's in jail!



The baby goats are cute, but then they grow up!




Don't get too close Ashton!





llamas!






Yummy ice cream!







nice picture Ashton!








1 comment:

Beth Moxley said...

Way to go Naomi! Brave indeed! The pictures look like everyone had a great time. Wishing I was there :)