Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So much to do, so little time!

The month of February is crazy for us!! Poor Adam, he has a lot on his plate the first couple weeks- we first have our anniversary on the 3rd, then on the 7th is my birthday, then of course there's Valentines Day...... We've been busy! And actually, we've probably been on more dates these last couple of weeks than in our entire marriage! It's been great! We celebrated our 9th anniversary! We went out to eat at Johnny Carrino's. YUM! What a wonderful nine years it's been. I love Adam more every day.
Happy birthday to me! We had oatmeal cake (which is the best cake ever). If you want the recipe, you'll have to leave a comment. :) We didn't have enough candles, so Adam said that he did the Roman numeral equivalent. hmmmm

Adam and I decorated! We made two of these "weed decorations". I really like them, so I guess that's that's all that matters. :)


The kids went sledding with their friends the Browns over at a hill by their house. It was a lot of fun!



Close up of Aaron- who, by the way, just had his 5 year old shots, and was sooooo brave!




Liv is even having a good time in the snow.





Ella's face was a little panicked, but the tube was fun!






Ashton and Bridger- Ashton gets his "braces" off on Wednesday!! I will take a picture and post about his beautiful (crooked) smile soon.

2 comments:

Beth Moxley said...

I was starting to wonder if you'd given up on the blog...it had been a couple of weeks since you updated :) I do check on it! Looks like you've all been very busy though.

Melanie said...

It sounds like you have been having a great time. Married life is wonderful. And yes I would love that recipe Richard loves oatmeal.