Monday, March 15, 2010

Forever 25

Adam's birthday was on Sunday- an older lady at church asked how old Adam was and I told her 25. :) Then she says, "Ahhh...a quarter of a century....I remember that birthday...." I think she thought I was serious.(Which should be a compliment to Adam by the way) So I said, "Yep, he'll be forever 25 to me." :) I love you Adam! What a handsome guy......(This was the next picture after an extreme close-up one he gave me first)
How did those numbers get on that cake?---forever 25 remember?

With the help of a wonderful friend (who did most of the work) I made rolls to go with homemade chicken noodle soup! YUM! And since I've never done rolls, especially that turned out this good, I had to document this.


This was a hard picture to get since everyone was moving around......the evening turned into WRESTLE MANIA!




And I have to laugh at this picture- if you look closely at poor Ella's face- she is trying to be brave, but now realizing that changing ear rings 17 times a day hurts after a while. (She was so excited to be able to change ear rings.)



More WRESTLE MANIA!





4 comments:

Bradey and Alyssa Kendall Family said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun!! Tell Adam happy late birthday from the Kendall family.

Beth Moxley said...

Looks like even little Livia was in on the wrestle-mania :) Looks like a ton of fun! Wishing we were there!

Melanie said...

It looks like you guys had a great day. Happy Birthday Adam. You guys are great. I tried the cinnamon rolls last week and they were awesome. I took them to cub scout and the boys loved them.

Anonymous said...

Looks like good family times. Plus your rolls look scrumptious. I guess if Adams only 25, Jeremy is too. He wishes anyway.