Thursday, March 25, 2010

Word is getting out......

Since more and more people are finding out about this than we had originally wanted- I might as well tell everybody! We are expecting our 5th baby! We are excited, but we' ve been having a little bit of trouble- so it's mixed emotions I guess. I've been bleeding ( a lot)--sorry if that's too much information--but it's kind of scary. Everything is good with the baby but the placenta is tearing away a little from the uterus--and that's not a good thing. So I am now on STRICT bed rest. I've never been on bed rest, so I'm not sure how I'm going to handle this. Thank heavens I have an angel mother who is coming to our rescue on Monday. However, if anyone has any advice, or any suggestions I would love anything---and if anyone has any good book ideas- I think I'll be doing a lot of reading- and praying.

4 comments:

SueAnn said...

Congrats!! Hope everything works out OK. We will be praying for you!!

Gwen said...

Oh Rachael! How exciting and scary all at the same time! How far along are you? This sounds similar to Sarah Smith's situation. I'll be praying the bedrest helps and that everything will be great. You're lucky to have your mom, but PLEASE let me help out when you and her both need a break! You know my number ;)

Lisa said...

Congrats and I'm sorry and Good luck!! I'm glad your mom can come help out, I hope everything works out with the baby.

Karly said...

Congrats!! I hope you find some good books and things to do on bed rest, and that you start feeling better and everything is okay. Good luck with everything and that is really exciting!