Saturday, October 15, 2011

Runner's club champs!

Ella and Aaron participated in the annual Runner's Club Race!!In Aaron's group there was probably at least 60 kids from the 1st- 3rd grades! I should have counted. Aaron is lining up here 4th from the right. (Look for the cast. :) ) Aaron behind his friend Britton in the red. (he tells me later, "I let Britton pass me mom". hehe)






Almost there! Aaron got in the top 10! I thought he did great!





Ella's group only had 9 girls in the 4th and 5th grade









Go Ella!








Coming in 3rd! Good job!



This video is a little crazy at first, but this is the start of Aaron's race. You can get a feel of how many kids he was racing! He told me later he was bumping into everyone with his cast! haha


I think Runner's Club is a great program. They run a half mile every day. It's a great way to stay in shape...hmmmm...maybe I should give it a try! I'm proud of my runners!


3 comments:

Doug said...

Nice job Aaron and Ella!! Impressive 3rd place by Ella and Aaron plowing through in his cast!! Awesome job!!

Beth Moxley said...

Great run Ella & Aaron!! Way to go!! Hooray for NO couch potatoes in your family!! :) See you in a few days, yeahhhhhh!!

Marla Moxley said...

Way to go, Aaron and Ella! :)