Sunday, October 9, 2011

Getting out of the house!

This week has been so rainy and cold! We took advantage of some "decent" weather on Saturday and went to the park. I really hope this wasn't our last trip to the park this year. But if it was, we sure had fun- and it was a much needed outing for everyone! (especially me)


I think Preston spent a good hour in this swing. :)
Hello Ashton


Aaron sporting his cast





Liv was digging rocks and cooking me macaroni





Ella even enjoyed the swings.






Cute boy!








Then that evening we went to town and had pizza. Everyone had to try a lemon- so I got some pictures of them trying. It was pretty funny.













Here's to hoping that fall/winter hasn't started for real yet!! We need a few more nice days!!


















3 comments:

Beth Moxley said...

Love the lemon faces!! Preston is so blasted cute in that swing & his hat. I hope the weather is good so we can play outside when you come visit us. Can't wait....Grandma is counting down ;)

Doug said...

HAHA!!! Great idea for the lemon faces - those pictures are hilarious!

Marla Moxley said...

I love all the pictures. The kids look great! What a good looking bunch. :)