Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fun in Washington!

We had a great time in Washington with my parents this last weekend. We took advantage of the kids days off school and went and road horses, made applesauce and had a great time with family.
This is Ella combing Wendy. The kids all took turns laying on Wendy. Aaron sporting the riding helmet


Ashton being a cowboy





Aaron riding Danny






Grandma getting Livia!!









Ashton is loving riding Danny all by himself this time!










Me and my handsome hubby















Livia and I rode together on Danny














Ella is a pro now. :) At least she thinks so
















Preston didn't know what to think of the horses at first.











But pretty soon he was sitting on the horses too.







Ashton and Ella with Grandpa










My mom spending time with her grandkids. :)







My mom and Livia. :)






Family pic on the hay!







We spent an entire morning making applesauce. And at the rate we're eating it, it will be gone next week. hahaha






That's a pot of applesauce YUM!






My parents got a new horse "Ruger" while we were there, so that was exciting. He's a great horse, and really good with the kids.




Here's some family pics we took while we were there. No one wanted to take them but me. Oh well.



















And Preston is flying! Love that grin!





Thanks mom and dad for spoiling us this weekend! We made many wonderful memories.











































2 comments:

Beth Moxley said...

We had a blast too! I think Danny is missing all the attention ;) You sure ended up with some great family pictures, you must have had a terrific photographer! :)

Doug said...

Wow great pictures! I didn't know you guys were up there - and you got to meet Ruger (sp?)!