Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A summer day?!

We finally had a nice summer day this weekend!! (We've had horrible summer weather lately) So we snuck in one of our favorite hikes. (paved trail, not too far, bathrooms) hahaha. We love this trail and the kids don't get tired of it, so we took advantage of the nice weather!!

First, a Preston pic....there's a video at the end. This little man will be 9 months this week!! What a sweet boy he is. He's crawling, sitting up, eating more and more, and just a joy. I love this age! Ok, back to the hike.....this trail has some fun trees to climb. This is Ashton and Adam in the tree.


I did this!! Isn't it cool?! Aaron and Ashton were so cute on the hike. They were sooo in their element and loving the hike, loving each other, and loving life. I love moments like these.





The boys






Adam and I. :)





All 5 of the kiddos. (I don't think I have a picture yet, where they're all looking at the camera. I don't think I ever will.)





Aaron and Ashton




Done with the hike.....just another group shot. Ok- so all looking at the camera I guess....but is smiling nice AND looking at the camera asking too much?








Livia is done at this point.








This is a video of Preston's funny crawl!



5 comments:

Beth Moxley said...

He's so big he can't get the belly off the floor and has to be satisfied with the army crawl :) Delightful looking hike pictures!

Chelsa said...

I love his crawl! Can't believe is so old already!

Marla Moxley said...

I love the pictures. It looks like it was a fun day. I'm looking forward to seeing you this coming weekend!

Ana Maria Nedelcu said...

wonderful family!
http://magicfoto.blogspot.com/

~Kelsey and Nathan Taysom said...

Wahoo I found your blog!!! That is awesome that you guys are finally getting some good weather! I love the sun shine!