Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ella turns 9!!!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful girl!!! Love you Ella!!!
Ella is such a joy in our lives. She is my best helper-- and is so beautiful and talented. I can't believe she's 9!!! We all celebrated before she left for school!



We don't wait until cake to open presents---it's a first thing in the morning deal.



Ella had a fun day at school----pizza party and root beer float party...(love the end-of-the-year parties) and then that evening she had her gymnastics performance.

She got moved up in gymnastics and she's learned a lot this year. I still can't believe how flexible this girl is.








And ice cream cake for her cake of choice.....smart girl!!


WE LOVE YOU ELLA!!!!-----oh--watch out world....she got a mountain bike!!! AHHH!









3 comments:

Beth Moxley said...

Your grandma is still having a hard time believing that you are 9 yrs. old Ella!! Where did the time go? Grandpa and I are so proud of you! Love you!

J.A.R. said...

A MOUNTAIN BIKE! WOW! I'm not sure I'm even old enough for a a MOUNTAIN BIKE!

Doug said...

Oh my goodness...NINE!!! Hope Ella had a happy birthday!