Monday, February 7, 2011

10 years of marital bliss... :)

Adam and I have been married for an entire DECADE!!! Crazy. Time flies when you're having fun! We had a great anniversary and I'm more in love with this man every day. Adam's parents took the kids on Thursday so we went to a movie (True Grit)---it was good---lots of hilarious dialogue, and then to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. We spent the night at a Themed Suites and this was the "Tropical Paradise". It even had a waterfall! It was a fun place to stay. And Adam surprised me with frozen custard for dessert!! He had picked some up when he was in Utah and surprised me. He knows the way to this Wisconsin girl's heart! hahaha

And of course I had to throw in some pics of the kiddos......
Preston is almost 5 months and according to the Dr...on the 38% for height/weight.......I'm no doctor, but......I DON'T THINK SO! Take a look at these pics and tell me what you think?!





Adorable.....but no 38th percentile. My kids just don't run that small!





And...Aaron lost 2 teeth in one week! The tooth fairy was busy here!




And Ashton wanted a pic of his teeth too. hahaha. They're all still there Ashton....for now. :)

What a wonderful 10 years we've had and I'm looking forward to all of eternity.






3 comments:

Doug said...

Congrats guys!

As the farm turns said...

That is so exciting married life is wonderful it looks like you guys had a great time.

Beth Moxley said...

Wonderful pictures! I love the window in your mouth Aaron!