Saturday, February 26, 2011

Preston's 6 month photo shoot!!

Before I show Preston's photo shoot......these were on the camera too and I thought they were too cute to pass up. Livia LOVES to be by Preston, hold Preston, snuggle with Preston, attempt to give Preston a bottle, read to Preston, and just ADORE Preston. :)
This is just one time that I've caught her in the bassinet with Preston.....this time reading to him.
So Preston isn't technically 6 months yet, but we're calling it his 6 month photo shoot. (He'll be 6 months in a week and a half so close enough).
Disclaimer....Preston is the cutest baby in the world, but NOT PHOTOGENIC! Or maybe I'm just a really bad photographer! I probably took 60+ pictures of Preston...and here are a sample of what I got.....( so they weren't all bad......ok....some are just adorable if I may say so myself!) Love you sweet boy!












































































Note to Grandparents....if you'd like any of these I can easily order them from our favorite store. (Costco) :)












2 comments:

Beth Moxley said...

There are some adorable pics, not sure what you were talking about! We love you Preston (and Livia, and Ashton, and Aaron, and Ella, and Kaden too!)

Marla Moxley said...

I love the pictures! Very, very cute. We're looking forward to coming to visit. I'm just waiting to find out if I'll be taking a class on Saturday mornings this month before deciding what weekend to come on over.