Saturday, January 29, 2011

Chicken corn Chowder

This is our new favorite soup!!! It's seriously the best ever---you've got to try it!!!!!! It says let it simmer for 1 hour, I ended up letting it simmer for about 3. :) Just because that's when we finally were together to eat. But it was worth the wait and the extra simmer time I think. This soup was amazing and an instant hit for everyone! So follow the link below and ENJOY! http://www.cucinafamiglia.com/2011/01/chicken-corn-chowder.html


ALSO--
If anyone wants to participate in the "Pay it Forward 2011" then just let me know.
I tried this last year, and I can't remember if I ended up making everybody that posted something or not....but....here it goes and I will try to do better this year....
The first 5 people to comment on this blog (about pay it forward) will get something handmade by me this year. And then in turn you do the same thing posting this on your blog, or email or facebook or whatever. FUN!

2 comments:

Beth Moxley said...

Tried the chowder, it was real good. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Candice Sorensen said...

I don't like really love soup but yours looks great! It was really good to see you last week. I hope everybody is doing well!