Sunday, January 16, 2011

Photo shop and basketball.

Yes, photo shop and basketball are in the same post! hahaha.....Adam got this cool new program (photoshop) and I love how some of these pictures turned out. I think we're going to being seeing more black and white and tweaked (is that a word) pictures from now on. We had fun!

I LOVE this picture....it's actually not even black and white it's got some color....I just love it. Now we need a more updated kid pic! We may have gone a little too fuzzy on this one, we're still experimenting.

These are Preston's 4 month pics. Here's the "soft focus"

Here's just black and white.



This is cool.....sketched!




And in a frame.





I'm not sure what Adam did to this pic other than crop it, but Liv sure looks cute.







Rainbow!!! See, I told you we were having fun!






And here is our new, rising basketball STAR!!!! Aaron is #4 on the Bulls. :)








Listening to the coach.









This video is funny because you hear me telling him to dribble (I think I distract him-we're working on that) and then he shoots and it looks like he makes it, but that time he didn't (or you would have heard some serious cheering on our part). He actually did make 2 baskets that game though. He had a lot of fun and we're looking forward to cheering him on for the next 5 weeks!


3 comments:

Beth Moxley said...

Awesome. We are clearly looking at a future slam dunker. It looked like the NBA where they just leap from the free throw line. That's basically what Aaron was doing when he stopped dribbling.

Great job !!!

Beth Moxley said...

That insightful comment was actually from Grandpa Roy

Doug said...

The Bulls are a great team ;)