Thursday, December 2, 2010

I tried not to laugh...

Ashton came upstairs very distraught after I had put him and Aaron to bed. I asked him what was wrong and he very tearfully said, " Aaron said if he had a magic wand he would turn himself into a karate master, but he wouldn't turn me into one. I wish he would turn me into a cheetah though so I could run fast and I would give him a ride on my back."
At this point I was really trying hard not to laugh, so I just told him, "Well, maybe he can teach you how to be a karate master, and maybe you should have your own wand and turn yourself into a cheetah."
He brightened up at this prospect and I walked him to bed. :) I love these moments!

4 comments:

Beka and Eric Sorensen said...

okay...that is HILARIOUS!! Thanks for the laugh!

J.A.R. said...

HAHAHA!!!! I love it!

Doug said...

Classic!

Beth Moxley said...

I love it!! Funny, how did you keep from laughing though? :) So very Ashton.