Sunday, November 28, 2010

Fun in the snow!

We have gotten so much snow already this winter! The kids are loving it of course, they've even gotten a snow day out of it. I'm not to keen on driving on the roads, but I do love watching the kids play in the snow, and even going sledding myself. :)
Of course I had to throw in some cute pictures of Preston too...... Look at those cheeks and tummy!
Ella was getting some grins out of him!

Ashton wouldn't let me get a close up of him- he was too busy sledding!



Hello Miss blue eyes! Livia LOVED the snow---she was a little dare-devil!


Preston got out of the car long enough for me to wrap him up good and put him back in his seat---and a quick picture.




Aaron having FUN!





Seriously Liv could not get enough!







Ella was having a ball!







And Adam had to get a pic of me (to prove I was out in the snow). :)







Pile on dad!








Enjoy the video! We sure had a great time in the snow!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Rachael, you amaze me! And I love that Preston is getting chubby! Chubby babies are the best (as I think you have heard me say a few times recently).

Beth Moxley said...

Preston is a little chunk! We are going to have a White Christmas!! Can't wait!

J.A.R. said...

That looks like so much fun!! Can't wait to see everyone!!

Beth Moxley said...

When did you change the blog background? Very cute and Christmasy!

Adam and Rachael said...

Thanks mom, I changed it the other day. I really wanted a "Christ" Christmasy background. I'll keep it for the month anyway. :)