Thursday, November 4, 2010

"Twick or Tweet"

Halloween is my least favorite holiday. I'm just not a fan, and never will be. In fact I think my anti- Halloween is rubbing off on my kids (and I feel a little ashamed of this....) We were driving around town looking at decorations and Ella says, "Why does everyone have pumpkins out? Isn't that more of just a fall decoration?" hmmm......Yes I am guilty of NOT carving pumpkins this year. In fact, we didn't even buy pumpkins. oops.
HOWEVER......what I did love about Halloween night, and it just about melted my heart hearing Livi say, "Twick or Tweet" and then be sooo excited that that resulted in a handful of candy into her bucket. That's what I like about Halloween.

Livia was our Packers cheerleader! Go Pack!

I love this face! "Seriously? Seriously? You really put me in this pumpkin suit?" !! hahaha


Ella the witch (I love the tights!) Ashton is Batman, Aaron is Venom (aka Black Spiderman) Preston the pumpkin and Liv the Cheerleader!



ooohhhh....One scary bunch!