Friday, December 17, 2010

Concert!! My cousin saved the day

Adam and I were excited when we saw this Collin Raye concert coming to the Performing Arts Center. We love Collin Raye's music. When I got the tickets I SPECIFICALLY asked the guy if it was OK if I brought a baby. And he says, "Oh yeah, that's not a problem." So I bought these non refundable tickets and then on our way to the concert I'm reading the ticket and on the bottom (the pics blurry) but it says "NO INFANTS". Oh no!!!!
So I had to think fast since the concert was going to start soon, and I called my cousin Naomi and she saved the day!!! She sat on some chairs for 2 hours outside of the concert hall with Preston. We owe her BIG TIME. THANK YOU NAOMI!!!

The concert was great. Collin Raye sang some beautiful Christmas songs, and of course he sang some of his best hits.


Great cell phone shot I know, but we don't get many pictures together anymore! It was a lot of fun, even if we were frantic for a minute! It's always great to get out with my hubby. :)



3 comments:

Sarah's Project said...

I'm so glad you got to go! It's always good to have couple time even if it only comes every now & then!

Doug said...

Did he sing "Love, Me"?

Adam and Rachael said...

Doug- Yep he sang that one, and all of our other favorites. It was a great concert.