Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas picture overload!

We had a wonderful Christmas in Washington!! We had so much fun, and now for the picture overload.......:)
We saw "Tangled" which was soooo cute!! This is one of my new favorite movies. Of course riding Danny was top on the list of things to do.
Ella and Liv saying hi to the horses.



Livi playing with Kaden (Chris and Marla's little boy) . They were being so cute.


Ashton riding Danny.



Ashton and Livia on Danny.





Jesse and Doug with Preston. (Doug is deep in thought! )






We all had fun playing piano.








My Grandma snuggling with Preston.





Grandma had the best job.


My dad made a fire for the kids. I thought it was so sweet how he had his arm around Liv.



Ella made these "q-pon" books for the boys! haha. I thought it was sweet.
Waiting patiently on Christmas morning.





Santa came! And brought Harry Potter dress up!! Perfect!






And Hermione dress up. (We live and breath Harry Potter in this house!)








And more Harry Potter. (Even though I think Aaron says he's "Ron")








The boys loved exploring.







Adam, me and Liv.









Grandpa and Preston






Aaron playing with Kaden! Aaron could do anything and Kaden would think it was hilarious!






Preston!


Grandma and Grandpa and all 6 grandkids!




Hi Preston!



Ella and Jesse playing chess. (I tried playing too, and then realized it was a ridiculous game. Seriously, who made up those rules?!)




Happy Livi!



I thought this was cute! Then Liv jumped to grandma- good thing she was ready!



Proof that I even rode Danny. :)



More of happy Preston

We had a great time and are so lucky to have a wonderful family to spend the holidays with.



























2 comments:

Beth Moxley said...

We DID have fun didn't we :) It was a great Christmas. And NOW we have snow! Still had lots of fun things to do.

Doug said...

Your kids will be chess champions. It was great to see everyone!