Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Preston's Blessing Weekend

We decided to have Preston's blessing this weekend down at Adam's parent's house. It was wonderful. (well, most of it) I'll explain... We started off on an adventure to Lariat Cave on Saturday, with my parent's and Chris and Marla. This is where we were when this happened.....
Lovely, lovely.....I kept telling Adam I was hearing something rattling! And he kept saying it was just something in the door pocket. Not quite! We drove on this tire (well the rim really) for 2 miles!!! hahaha Luckily we had a spare, and my dad had the right tools. We were lucky!

My parent's in front of the cave with all 6 grandchildren!!!


A handsome baby boy in his blessing outfit. (It didn't fit him all that well. He kept eating the collar).



Yawning- He slept most of the day!




So dear to my heart.





The Brown's came too, to join the fun!







Jennifer, Shawn and Brooklyn








My mom and Preston






Our nephew Kaden and my aunt Carol Ann. Kaden was having a rough day- he's cutting teeth.









Sarah and Preston










Adam's dad and Preston











Adam's mom and Preston







Adam and Livia crashed!







Adam's dad and Aaron












Kaden and Preston- they are 9 months apart.
We had such a good weekend, and are so grateful for our little Preston. What a miracle and a blessing he is. And thank you to all who could come and be a part of this wonderful weekend! Preston is loved dearly.














2 comments:

Beth Moxley said...

It was was a wonderful weekend! Even the blown tire was an exciting part of the adventure :) We have a great family!

Marla Moxley said...

I agree with Beth, it was a wonderful weekend. I forgot to tell Aaron and Ashton thank you for letting us use their room---would you tell them for me? I loved getting to hold Preston! He's a very sweet baby.