Wednesday, September 29, 2010

2 week check-up

Preston had his 2 week check up yesterday. Not a fun trip to the doctor for him. He was poked and prodded and poked again, and he really didn't appreciate it. I don't blame him. He's doing better today though. I was a little worried yesterday though, because he had a couple of really sad cries.
He is weighing in at 8 lbs 8 oz!!! And he is such a joy. Seriously- he is one amazing boy. So handsome! (like his daddy)
Sleeping-like usual.

Adam says he looks like a lima bean in this onesie, but I think it's cute. :)


My angel of a mother and all 5 kiddos! Now we need a picture with our nephew Kaden so she can have all 6 of her grandkids in a picture.



Our first family photo. Not my favorite....but it needs documented because it's our first...with all 7 of us!!




3 comments:

Beth Moxley said...

I'm going to need a 5x7 of your favorite Preston picture for my "wall of fame". Do you have one that you want me to use?

Beth Moxley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marla Moxley said...

So cute! And I love the picture of all 7 of you. I'm so excited to come see you this weekend. :)