Sunday, October 24, 2010

Whose good lookin' kids are those?!?!

It was time for our annual photo shoot....this time with 5 kids! It was definitely a challenge, but I think we managed to get a few good ones!
Preston got his photo shoot laying down, and in his bed. Lucky boy!



Livia gave us the cutest smiles when Adam was teasing her behind me. Good work hun!








Here's her serious look....... :)





And Ashton....looking mischievous as always....hahaha














My favorite....love those eyes!








And Aaron......was cold (literally).......he gave me a few grins early on.....




















And then gave up...










Miss Ella was just looking so grown up! But I love her care-free look and smile.





























I am so blessed to have this beautiful bunch ALL call me mom! (well, technically Preston can't talk yet, but I know he's thinking it!) I love these guys so much.














2 comments:

Beth Moxley said...

And how lucky am I that they call me Grandma!!

Marla Moxley said...

You have a beautiful family, Rachael. :)