Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A hiking we will go.....

On Saturday we went hiking!! We have a favorite trail that we go to in the mountains and we had such a good time! Plenty of photo opportunities. :) Even Preston enjoyed his time being packed in his Snuglie. Ashton in the tree. The kids found a tree, and they all had so much fun climbing! They could have stayed there all day.
Aaron climbing!

Ella, Aaron, Ashton and even Livia made it up in that tree.


Adam, me and Preston (hiding in the Snuglie). It was so beautiful up there.



What a good lookin' bunch!




They found some rocks to climb too! (This whole hike was totally in their element). They were in heaven the whole time, and I loved watching them.






Adam and Aaron





Rock climber!







Ella is a really good climber.








It was soooo pretty! I love being outside. It was such a nice fall day.









What a cutie!










Piggy back ride on the way back of course!












I thought this was cute. :) Liv was giving Ashton such a big hug!












Preston slept the whole time. :) That's my boy!
It was such a fun time with the whole family. Outings like these make me sooo grateful to NOT BE ON BED REST!!!! HOORAY!












3 comments:

Lisa said...

It looks like you all had fun! I know this blog is just a tiny glimpse into your life, but you seem to bounce back so quickly after having a baby--I'm very impressed. I'm always too stressed out about when the baby will need to eat and how tired I am to be any fun at all. But I have found with my third that relaxing at home after having a baby isn't a luxury you can really afford like you can with your first. I imagine it's even more true with your fifth!

Beth Moxley said...

Looks like a beautiful day!! Love the pictures :)

J.A.R. said...

They're all so cute! When did Livia get so big?