Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer pictures from my phone :)

I love summer! Even with having a stressful pregnancy, we've still been able to have so much fun this summer. We've been just staying around town, but taking advantage of all parks, and places that have water. :) So enjoy these random pictures of our summer so far. I can always get them to smile at the park!
Ella is such a good big sis to Livia. She takes her down every slide and stays right by her side.

Liv LOVES to swing!!


Aaron is our little monkey on the monkey bars!



Ashton even learned how to do the monkey bars this summer. He was quite proud of himself.




At the reservoir. I think next time I'll put my chair right in the water!





Playing in the sand! (When did that stop being fun for me?)- oh, when I realized what a nasty mess sand makes. :)






I thought this was just a classic little boy shot! They were both digging in the sand as fast as they could- upside- down of course!







Exploring the shore. Ella had a party to go to that day, so she wasn't in her suit. But she still couldn't stay far from the water!








Cool boys!
It has been really nice to just relax and enjoy watching my kids be kids.









6 comments:

J.A.R. said...

Such cute pictures Rachael you have adorable kids!!!

Shane and Krystal Skaar said...

Your kids are so stinking cute!! I'm glad you guys are having so much fun.

Marla Moxley said...

The kids look like they're getting so tall! I love the shot of the boys digging in the sand. LOL. It looks fun!

Beth Moxley said...

How much fun it is to be a kid! Love the pictures, especially the one of all of them smiling on the top! Give them a hug from grandma!

Stacy said...

Wow, I always love seeing what's going on with you guys! What fun!

Sarah's Project said...

I love that you are outside with your kids! Last years bedrest has helped me appreciate this summer so much more. I can't believe how just be outside is good for the soul.