Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's gone!! It's gone!!! It's gone!!!

I went to the Dr. today and the blood clot is completely gone!!!!!!!!!! (I don't think I can put enough exclamation marks!!!!) Everything looks amazing, and it looks like I'll be able to finish out this pregnancy without being on any kind of bed rest, or have any limitations!
I go back to the Dr. on Thursday for a follow up- so hopefully everything still looks good...We are just so excited. What an amazing blessing this is. Here's our little boy at 28 weeks. That is is foot by his face!! Flexible!

5 comments:

Marla Moxley said...

That is SUCH good news. :) And you only have about 3 months to go? Getting close! :)

Beth Moxley said...

Whoopie!!!! Fantastic news for sure!!

J.A.R. said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations!!!

Brian Adair Fam said...

That is the best news!! I'm so happy for you!!

Bradey and Alyssa Kendall Family said...

YAY!!!! That is SO, SO, SO AWESOME to hear!! Congratulations!! What a huge blessing!