Friday, July 23, 2010

Baby in 3D and updates

Not much has changed as far as updates really. The clot is getting harder to see in the ultra- sounds since the baby's head is on it most of the time- but it is still there, and pretty much the same size. The doctor still thinks I should be able to deliver him just fine though.
Baby's head is measuring 3 weeks earlier than the original due date- so now it's a real mystery as to when he'll come! My mom has made me swear not to take Castor oil this time (yes I have for the last 2 deliveries and it worked great!) We'll see how desperate I am when the time comes though!
Anyway- enjoy some of these pictures of our baby in 3D---he actually let us get a pretty good look at his face! And yes- he looks like he'll fit right in! :) This was one of the last shots she took and he just snuggled up against his arm, and it looked like he was putting himself to sleep! So cute!
Look at those cheeks already! And I think it looks like he'll have Adam's dimple in his chin. Hard to tell though. But I thought I had caught a glimpse of it.

OK- not in 3D obviously, but he was being so cute and putting his fist and thumb in his mouth. He's always got his hands by his face.


Look how bleached her hair has gotten!!



I love this picture!! Those are our girls! Best of friends.




1 comment:

Marla Moxley said...

He's measuring 3 weeks ahead of schedule?! LOL. This baby just likes to keep things exciting!