Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cancel all good news from the last post......

So.....where to begin.....
I had my "follow up" with my doctor today and he scheduled another ultra sound just to make sure the clot was all gone, and.....they found another clot. :(
Some good news....hmm.....the baby is doing great and for that I am the most grateful. The placenta is attached and looks good, and the clot they found isn't directly over the cervix this time, it's to the side. It's a little smaller than the other one, so that's good. The doctor said I could continue what I've been doing, just nothing more.
The ultrasound lady did an extra long session in 3D to make up for the bad news though...so we got some cool pictures. Enjoy. :) He's already got some chunk! You can just barely see where the chord is over his eye.
Look at that cute hand!

More hands....he was moving around constantly! It was cool to see our little man in the 3D image. It will be even nicer when we can hold him for real. (But not yet!)


No comments: