Monday, June 7, 2010

Ella's Baptism

What a beautiful day for Ella to be baptized! The sun actually made an appearance on Saturday for once! It was a wonderful day, and we had lots of friends and family who came to support Ella and her decision to be baptized. Ella and Adam before the baptism. My mom got that beautiful dress for Ella. And Ella is holding her new scriptures--and she realized she's holding them in every picture!
Ella and Adam dressed and ready!

I had to prove I was there. :) ( Of course I wouldn't miss it)


Ella and her best friend Allyson after the baptism.



Ella and Aunt Sarah





My mom and dad afterwards- we had a taco bar, which worked out really well ( I thought) :)




Uncle Karl and Carol Ann






Becky, Naomi, Karl and Carol Ann







Later that day we went to the park so the "kids" could play....hmmm








See what I mean? :) To much fun to resist I guess!









Having fun!










Ashton actually gave me a good smile!! What a handsome boy!











Liv was in heaven. She kept going up and down the slide the whole time!












I thought this was a cool, "mid air" shot.













By the way, she will NOT take this hat off! I think it's cute though.














Church the next day- Liv and my mom were twins. :) We miss you mom!!! We couldn't have done it without you.















The best family picture we could get.










And the best kid shot we could get. :)







They actually all look good for this picture with grandma though.







Grandma and Grandpa with kids.



















2 comments:

Beth Moxley said...

Some wonderful pics. Love the ones you took yesterday morning too. Can you email them to me? Missing you all, it's awfully quiet around here!

Marla Moxley said...

It looks like it was a beautiful day and a great time with family. Congratulations, Ella! I'm sorry we couldn't be there.