Friday, May 28, 2010

Ella turns 8!!!

Ella turned 8 on the 24th! She is so excited to be 8! Next Saturday (the 5th) she gets baptized. :) We had a wonderful day, and I hope she knows how much we all love and adore her. She got a wiggle cart! Now she can zoom around with her brothers.
Cousin Callie got to come, and we had chocolate cake, with chocolate frosting, with chocolate ice cream and strawberries on top. Definitely my girl!

Wearing new clothes and opening presents!


Poor poor Aaron......he is always messing up his handsome face!! He heard Ella was going to be opening her presents and came running (he says leaping) up the stairs and bashed into the post at the top. Luckily no stitches this time, just a monstrous black eye!



And then he crashed for the rest of the evening.. (don't worry, I did make sure he didn't have a concussion or anything)- it was just tired time!




3 comments:

Melanie said...

Those wiggle carts are the coolest things ever. Happy Birthday Ella hope you had a great day. I cannot believe you are 8 that is wonderful. Aaron that looks like it really didn't feel to good.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ella!! I like the pink wiggle cart and chocolate. Looks like fun times, except for Aaron's eye.

Simpson family fun said...

Happy Birthday Ella! I can't believe that you are already eight years old! I hope you had an awesome birthday!
Emma``