Thursday, May 27, 2010

22 weeks!



Isn't he adorable?! Week 22- and the clot is still getting smaller. It is now 5 1/2 cm.....it is just taking it's time. The doctor said maybe 5 or 6 more weeks. Which of course I'm not holding my breath on that one since he originally told us probably only 3 or 4 weeks. :) 3 months later and..... Oh well- the baby is doing great, and I'm feeling really good.

The GOOD NEWS-----he said I could start doing some things. He said to add one thing new every day. So where do I start?! Any suggestions? Mostly, I've just been on my feet a little more. I would LOVE to go for a walk, but that one might have to wait. He said I could go to church though! So I am looking forward to Sunday. And I don't have to go back to the doctor for another 2 weeks, so that should cut down on some of those bills! Horray!

No comments: