Thursday, May 6, 2010

Week 19

I think this is week 19. I've actually lost track- they all kind of run together!! Today the news at the doctor was better again! Horray! The blood clot is 2cm thinner but still about the same length. But it is definitely thinning out! They did a thorough check of the baby this week. Everything checks out great, so that is such wonderful news to us! He was moving around like crazy- which is a good thing. :) We are so blessed. Cute profile for this week. :)
He cannot keep his hands away from his face. I love it! I wonder if he'll be a thumb sucker. The due date was moved up a couple of days- which is fine by me! The doctor says to still lay low, but that's ok- we'll get this blood clot kicked soon!

2 comments:

J.A.R. said...

Hooray for more good news!!!

Shawna Teichert said...

I am so glad that things are continuing to go in the right direction!!