Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving and more

We spent Thanksgiving with Adam's parents, and his sister Becky her daughter Callie and her husband Adam. It was a beautiful day, and we all spent some time outside soaking up the sun! Adam's parent's house is almost done, so it was fun to have a get together there. The kids on the porch swing.
Grandma serving food to the patiently waiting grand kids. :)

I love this picture! Adam and his dad were working in the kitchen. They are passing a dish and not even making eye contact! That's team work. :)


Livia is Max's new best friend!




"Here Maxy, Maxy". :)



We have set up the Christmas tree! We figured out a way to hang the stockings on the railing. Adam put a little magnet inside the hooks. I think it looks nice. :)





Beautiful Ella






This is right before Livvy got bonked on the cheek with a section of the tree. She got a nice bruise from that!







They were soooo excited to get that tree up!








OK- random picture I know. Aaron took this and I think it makes Max look like the dog on Neverending Story. FALCOR!









2 comments:

J.A.R. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J.A.R. said...

Ok so I deleted my first comment because I used the wrong "your", but anyways, Your dog looks just like Falcor and your house looks beautiful all lite up!