Friday, December 11, 2009

Quick photo shoot!

This year we are not on top of things! Last year by this time we'd already sent out Christmas cards and delivered neighborhood gifts....not the case this year. Yesterday we attempted to have a quick photo shoot with the promise of hot coco afterwards if everyone cooperated. I love those quirky grins of Ashton's- but hey- everyone is looking at the camera- what more can I ask for?! This is going out in our Christmas card-- Ella said my hair looks REALLY long- ok- it it a little longer than I've had it in the past, but I am wearing a brown vest- and I don't have hair like Goldilocks Sorry Ella. :)
I really don't want to know what is going through Ashton's mind at this moment. ahhh the love.

Not bad- At least we didn't have to pay anyone to take these. :) And I must say-- What a cute bunch of kids!! And we did have a coco party afterwards.


4 comments:

Beth Moxley said...

Hope Dad and I will get copies of these too!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures came out way cute. We just had our pictures done and I like yours way better. Good memories.

Simpson family fun said...

Very cute! We still haven't taken Christmas card pictures OR taken around neighbor gifts so you are better than us :)

shayne and kimberly said...

Great pictures. Your family is adorable. I am amazed at how you were able to get them all to look at the camera. You will have to share your secret so, I can use it when we take pictures next.