Monday, November 23, 2009

Adam's adventure

Saturday Adam and his friend Shayne decided to go "caving". They found the Crystal Ice Caves- in the desert not too far from here. They had a great time and took some fun pics. No, the kids and I were not invited. This was not a "kid friendly" cave. To his credit- Adam made it up to me Saturday night by taking me to the Texas Roadhouse-with no kids. yummy! I'm not sure who this person is. :) But it shows how small the opening to the cave was!! They then had to have ropes and climbing gear and were lowered down 50 ft! (Ok, definatly not kid friendly)
Look at that cave man!

Shayne standing by the ice pillars.


Shayne in the cave



Adam by the ice pillars. Cool! (Literally)




1 comment:

Lisa said...

HOW did they get in that hole?? I'm glad Adam had fun, underground caves kind of freak me out so if it were me, I'd be glad I wasn't invited.