Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving

We spent our Thanksgiving with Adam's parents and sister's family this year. Yummy food and about a pie a person is how his family does it. That's ok with me!

Preston was loving the cheese whiz! haha--right out of the can! A far off pic, but this was the closest the girls would let me get with a camera! Brooklyn and Livia had a lot of fun playing.







These are out of order- but WE ARE FINISHING OUR BASEMENT!!!! And can you tell I'm just a little excited?! After 7 years of unfinished--I am looking forward to more comfortable living space down there. I'll post more pics in a bit---but I thought this was cute.




Preston is learning how to hold a pencil properly






He learned from the best. :)



More basement pics to come---today we are going to tape and texture it!


Ok- back to Thanksgiving....


Hello Dad!








Ashton loves running around grandma and grandpa's house. (He spent most of his time in their elevator. I'll get a pic of that next time!)




And Ella spent most of her time on the clavinova. That is a fun piano!





Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! We have so much to be grateful for.




















3 comments:

Doug said...

Love the cheese whiz ha! I'm curious about this elevator...

Beth Moxley said...

ewwww! Who is teaching Preston the straight from the can Cheese Whiz thing!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your basement!! How fun! Love the pencil picts, cute.