Thursday, December 29, 2011

All I want for Christmas...

Aaron lost is 2nd front tooth the day before Christmas Eve :) So all he wanted for Christmas was his 2 front teeth (and a couple of other things!) These two are 2 peas in a pod. Those are some mischievous grins if I ever saw any.


I love these kiddos so much. Christmas morning was a lot of fun. I love that Christmas is so magical and exciting for them. I hope that always lasts.











Good morning! Our morning started at 6:30. Not bad, I thought.





Santa brought Aaron and Ashton their very own bottle of Root Beer. They were soooo excited!






Aaron (and Ashton) got "spy kits" and I don't know if they've taken their spy glasses off since that morning.





Preston was fascinated with his candy cane.






Livia has LOVED her purse that Aunt Marla made her. She's packed it around everywhere.









Ella quickly changed into her new PJ's from Grandma and Grandpa. :)







Santa got the boys their very own snowmobile!!!--non motorized... (Now we just need snow!)----they've actually done pretty well on the hills even with no snow. hehehe










On Monday my brother and his family, and my sister and her husband came up. We had a lot of fun!! We took them to Brooklyn's playground. (It was a little chilly---but my kids still had fun. Kaden got a little cold though.)








Ella shared her jacket with Kaden. My kids were playing tag and running around in just their T-shirts! Crazy kids!





I love this grin on Miss Liv's face! She was having so much fun!








Preston couldn't get enough of the slide





And Sarah with her mouth full---we came back and had pizza. FUN DAY!!!




Sarah and Kelvin surprised the boys with Light Sabers that actually light up and make sounds. The boys were in HEAVEN! Sarah made herself a Darth Maul (sp?) costume and the boys dueled! hahaha. Enjoy the video!



2 comments:

Doug said...

Oh, when your life lines up with song! :) The surprise visit video was awesome!!!

Beth Moxley said...

Love all the pictures! Looks like a great Christmas! Aaron looks like a true 7 yr. old with the missing teeth :) Miss you all!