Wednesday, August 18, 2010

We're having fun-really we are

I actually meant to post these pictures before the chaos of last week happened- but really- we are having a fun summer! :) Yes, there have been some set backs- but we are having fun- REALLY. :)
Ella and Aaron went camping with my parents and my family a couple of weeks ago in La Pine, Oregon. They had a great time. I was worried about sending them camping without us, but I'm glad they got to go. They had a BLAST! Ella and Aaron and my mom
Ella and Aaron

This is my brother Chris and his adorable boy Kaden in a backpack and it looks like Ella and Aaron are hitching on for the ride!



My dad and Ella and Aaron


My parents, and Ella and Aaron. That looks so beautiful!




Smelling a tree? :) (Ok- my dad always told us they smelled of either chocolate, strawberry or vanilla) I'm guessing that's what he's telling them too.





In a cave!




While Ella and Aaron were camping we made sure Ashton and Livia had a fun time. This is Ashton freezing after he got done with a water slide.






Adam took the kids rock climbing and this is Liv's panicked face as she's being hooked to a kids harness.









Now she's happier. (A note: I wouldn't let him take her higher than I could touch her)









Ashton was all smiles. He is a little daredevil! You never would have guessed would you?!









I thought this was the cutest picture of Livia and Marshall! These two are going to be trouble some day!











Yesterday we went to a place near- by called Steadman's. They have 2 water slides and sandboxes and zip lines and all sorts of fun things. ( I got to watch :) ) This is Adam taking Liv down on his lap.












This is Aaron and Ashton in the enormous sand box. They were in heaven! (And then Adam hosed them off in ice cold water)














Adam hooked up the kids repelling harness to the zip line and then caught them at the bottom. They had fun doing it! I was holding my breath. The harness actually worked really well, and Ashton and Ella loved it! (Aaron was not interested at all)













A highlight for me was I got to meet one of my best friends from High School up in Idaho Falls!! This is Chelsa and her cute girl Kylie. She is only 4 days younger than Liv. I'm so glad it worked out to meet up with Chelsa, we had a great visit.















1 comment:

Marla Moxley said...

It does look like a fun summer! :) I'm looking forward to coming to visit when your new baby boy gets here.