Wednesday, December 19, 2012

November and some December.....

I try not to feel too guilty for not posting every week- but in the back of my mind, I always feel like I need to. Well- my blog is turning in to a monthly posting lately. If you knew what our days were like here though- you'd be surprised I could fit in a monthly posting!
 
First off----Basketball!!!! We love basketball season! The boys were on different leagues this year. Aaron was on the "Heat" and Ashton was on the "Broncos". Both #8. They did so good. They both were pretty competitive- especially towards the end of the season, and they both had really good teams.
 
 
 



 
My parents came the day after Thanksgiving and got to go to a basketball game with us. :)  It was so fun to have them with us for a few days!
 
 
 
 
Some family pics....
 


 I love setting up the tree! The kids love looking at all the ornaments. And then all month long they un-decorate, and then re-decorate the tree!









Adam decided to go all out and decorate the 75 foot tree in our side yard with Christmas lights. He took all the kids for a ride on the crane too. Not me- I'm a chicken!



Well that was our month in a nut shell. Stay tuned for our Christmas post--we are off to Washington in a few days!!!!! So excited!!!!

1 comment:

Beth Moxley said...

Great pics and we can't wait to see you!!!