Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Our month recap....

This month has flown by. That was a pic of our giant pumpkin--Adam guessed it weighed over 100 lbs!  It sure was pretty- for a while.
 
We decided to forget the mess of carving and just color the pumpkins- and no one said a word! :)  They got to use markers, so they were happy.
 



 
Livia was a ballerina princess.
 
Preston was Iron Man  (He hated his costume--I think it was too hot--and refused to wear the mask. Oh well)

This was unfortunately the only other pic that we got of the kids on Halloween. The boys were ninjas, and Ella was a lady in PJ's and curlers.

I thought I'd show a few projects we've done too......burlap wreaths......my new favorite- super cheap and easy!!

I made a brownish one, and Ella made a white one for her door.








I got another window frame!! I love old window frames.  This one was oak brown colored- so we taped it off and spray painted it dark brown, almost black. I love it in our basement!



 My friend Jesalee did the vinyl and she let Ella come and learn how to do it for a field trip. Ella LOVED it!

Last but not least.........
 
Our home- that we love is for sale. :(   We've tried to stay here as long as we could--but Adam just has to drive too far every day for work. When the kids started saying, "We never see dad"--that was the kicker. So we'll see what happens. We love everything about it here---but maybe we're ready to start a new adventure.

3 comments:

kadejesalee said...

Glad the vinyl worked out, but sad to see you might be leaving us. Where are you going to?

Beth Moxley said...

Love the wreaths and the old window frame! Can't wait to see you!

Rachael said...

Jesalee- we are looking around Shelley area. Not too far - but closer to where Adam is.