Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter time!

Happy Easter!!! The kids didn't even wake up too early! (In fact we just let Preston sleep since he was battling ear infections again.)

Finding their baskets

I think these were the coolest eggs we've ever decorated!! And I just got a cheap dye packet from the Dollar Store for it. Super easy, and the kids of course loved decorating them.

That evening we went on a hike down by the Snake River. Adam found a lizard. Can you spot it?

Preston on dad's shoulders :)



We stopped for a minute and some of the kids and Adam went down closer to the river. Preston and I were content to sit and watch them.


Pretty view of the river
Then I had some random pictures on my phone. This princess was tired! She fell asleep listening to music on her floor. Cute!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter, and remember the reason we celebrate. (It's not about the Easter bunny or the candy. Although I did love our Easter feast- especially the potatoes!)---The reason we celebrate is to remember our Savior- Jesus Christ. We remember His life, His death, and His Resurrection. I am so grateful for a Savior that did all that for me, for my family, and for you.

1 comment:

Beth Moxley said...

What a lovely Easter you had! Love the picture of Livia asleep on the floor :) Miss you guys!