Thursday, April 5, 2012

Brian Regan Show!


Adam got us tickets to see Brian Regan at the Performing Arts Center last week. It was soooo funny!! He's one of our favorite comedians. He's got clean jokes and just plain funny. We had a great date!
The man that sat down next to me handed me this paper right when he and his son sat down....it says that this show was a surprise for his son and that his son thinks it might be a dog show or a monster truck show- so to please pretend for him. Adam did a great job talking about how excited he was about the dog show, but I could not stop laughing. (I tried not to be to obvious though! hahaha) It was pretty funny.
Here's a clip of one of his jokes. A lady got up at the end, walked up to the stage and requested him to do this one. hehehe

3 comments:

Beth Moxley said...

Pretty funny clip!!

Doug said...

An awesome comedian!! I'm a big fan!

Chelsa said...

I am so jealous. We love Brian Regan too. Saw him years ago, but have dying to get to another show. How fun for you guys!