Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Livia!! And basketball adventures for the boys begin!

Happy 3rd Birthday Livia!
She got this cut over her eye from the library! She tripped into a cupboard. Luckily we have lots of butterfly bandages on hand!
She got a beautiful "twirly" dress from Grandma and Grandpa!!

Look at her twirl!

And she got some mini American Girl dolls. :) I love these dolls....super cute, and not as expensive as the regular size American Girl dolls. And both my girls love them.
And she got Play dough. I am a FAN of play dough now. My kids can all sit in one spot for over an hour playing with play dough. (Just keep it in the kitchen is all I ask!)
And Livia picked angle food cake with strawberries and whipped cream for her cake. YUMMY!!!! (Ok, I may have talked her into this one....but we were regular birthday caked out!)
And she got to lick the whipped cream off the beater....a win, win.
Happy birthday to our sweet, and beautiful baby girl. Love you sweet girl.
And Basketball has started!!! I LOVE watching my boys play basketball. What a great thing to do in January and February! And even more fun this year.....Adam is coaching!!!! FUN FUN!!
Ashton has the ball, he's #9 and Aaron is #6 on the Celtics.



I love this group huddle! :)
Go team!! We look forward to watching you guys!

2 comments:

Beth Moxley said...

Loving Liv's twirly dress! Hope I can catch a b-ball game next month!

Doug said...

Looks like a great birthday. I'm also excited to hear how the basketball teams do.