Friday, September 23, 2011

Soccer has started!

I tried to put these pics somewhere else in the blog, but it wouldn't let me oh well.....runners club has started too! Aaron is soooo competitive! He is trying to hard every day to get 1st place! (So far he's been getting 2nd) but he is determined!





Soccer season has started. Ella and Ashton are playing soccer this year. I asked everyone if they wanted to play and Aaron said, "No I just want to do basketball." and I told him he could do both- but he said he just wanted to do basketball. That was fine with me.....
Then the first soccer game comes and Aaron says, "Why am I not playing basketball yet?" I guess I forgot to explain that basketball won't be until January. ooops. Sorry Aaron.

Ella is on the Rapids and is #1. (Blue shirt and shorts)






Ashton is on the Flames and is #7 (Grey shorts)










And Adam has taken Aaron and Ashton on dates this week. I love that he does that- it is so good for the kids to spend time with their dad. Aaron went to Applebees and got some new running shoes. :)













Ashton went to Chinese and got some new cleats. (He had been insisting on wearing some shoes that were about 4 sizes too big!) these cleats fit him much better!











And I got some cute pics of Liv and Ashton this week.





































Busy weeks--but we love it!





















5 comments:

Gwen said...

So, I have to tell you...Wyatt and Ashton were hilarious last night playing against each other. I even had to almost break up a fight between the two...they were arguing over the score. Luckily it was a verbal argument, but I think it could have progressed to physical...I shouldn't laugh, but it was actually pretty dang funny! (and don't tell my kid I said this, but I think your kid would have one...he's so stinkin tall!!!)

Beth Moxley said...

My family of great runners! Way to go kids! No couch potatoes around there :) Love it.

Doug said...

Looks like a gorgeous sky for soccer and running! But I'd refer to the guys hanging out as "man time" or "father-son stuff" (instead of the feminine 'date') - we don't want Adam or the boys losing their man cards :)

~Kelsey and Nathan Taysom said...

Wow sounds busy! Hey can you make the Pics bigger? it is hard to see who is who.

Chelsa said...

I can't wait until our girls get to be in pee-wee soccer! And I know Chris is even more anxious to be able to teach them to score. And cute pics of Liv!