Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Rock climbing!

We had fun this weekend rock climbing/ jumping/ enjoying being outside! It was a great place for the kids to run around and have fun. And I love watching them have fun, and climbing too.
This is Livia with her best friend Marshall. They are way to cute together! Here's a bunch of fun climbing pics.....













Liv always pulls on her hair when she's unsure about something. It's so cute.



Preston wishing he was big enough to climb.











Adam having fun too!









Goofy Aaron.






I love it when we can find good, cheap (or no cost) fun activities for the whole family!!


















4 comments:

Beth Moxley said...

What no video? Too much fun!

J.A.R. said...

Cute! I love that Liv pulls her hair! That is too cute!!

Doug said...

I wasn't sure if this post was going to be "rock climbing" or "cement carving" specifically 'A's and 'D's :) - looked cool! Can I climb rocks when I come next time for a visit? :)

Sarah's Project said...

Love those activities too! My family reunion was this last week in Albion & we took the kids climbing in "City of Rocks" park. They climbed things that made me a little sick just looking up at. But all the cousins thought it was awesome & it was free!