Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Livia is one!!

I really can't believe our little Livi is one!!! She has brought such joy to our family. She is developing a very sweet personality. She has been a mommas girl this entire year, and I have loved that! None of my other kids have had the "I must have my mom" attitude, and so it's been fun for me to always get a hug-frustrating for Adam. But, she is improving with Adam (sometimes--- it depends on the day, and time of day, and lots of other things. ) But oh, we love this little chunk so very much!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIVIA!! Liv's attempt to say she's one!
She's ready to tear in to that present. :)

What a cutie!


I want that cake!! ( Look at those rolls!)



That was good cake!! She got to clean up in the bath with cousin Brooklyn after that mess!





I just love that you can hear me singing above every one else in every video we have. I think next time Adam gets to hold the camera. :) -What a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

She is too cute! I love that age.

Karly said...

Happy Birthday to your little girl! She's way cute!!!

Beth Moxley said...

Love the birthday cake mess! Too cute Livia! We love you!